The workshop is held over 4 hours and broken down into 4 x 40 minute sessions with a ten minute break in between.
DATES AND TIMES:
Saturday 16 December 2017 – 11:00am to 3:00pm
COST PER TICKET:
Normal Price: R1,500.00
Now Only: R450.00
You Save: R1,050.00
This is a basic online workshop, simple and straightforward, with links to recommended further reading resources and/or videos. This workshop suits absolute beginners who seek to understand:
– What is Crypto Currency
– How Crypto Currency Works
– How to Buy it
– How to Trade it
– How to Withdraw it
The course will held on an online conference room.
The venue information will be emailed to you by our system after your payment clears through into our bank account.
You will need:
- A good to high speed data connection such as (at the very minimum) a 2mg ADSL line,
- Desktop computer or laptop or similar device,
- Speakers, microphone or headset,
UBC WORKSHOP TOOLS
Once your payment clears, our system will email you the following
- A set of instructions on how to download and install the online conference software,
- How to enter the conference room on the course day and at the correct time,
- The equipment you will need to have ready and tested in order to participate in the course,
- The course workbook in pdf format; please print it and have it ready for the course,
- You are also welcome to record the course using your own device and data for your own personal revision.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- An ADSL 2meg line or faster,
- Speakers and microphone or a headset with both,
- Pen and notebook in case you run out of space on the work book. (Don’t rely on your recording device only).
- A printed copy of the course workbook.
HOW TO BOOK:
Need Step by Step Guidance how to order? Click Here.
Not a member? Its free to join! Click Here and register now!